About Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit

Health comes with healthy habits, and getting an electronic cigarette starter kit is one of the important healthy habits that can make the world a safer and healthier place.

What comes with the package of electronic cigarette starter kit vary from one pack to another, depending on which price range you choose from or even on the various types of kits which come depending on the items and also accessories included there. These kits are completely free of tobacco or tar. The e-cig vapor is safe for those who use it, and also for the second hand receivers of the vapor.

The e-liquid, which is contained in the e-cigarette cartridge, is a combination of liquid nicotine, with a number of other pharmaceutical liquids used all over the world like Propylene Glycol. The mixture of such liquids makes the nicotine diluted and thus the vapor that comes out while exhaling, is not more than 10% nicotine. The rest more than 90% is water vapor, which is not at all a harmful thing for the user or the people around.

e cigarette starter kitThe items in an electronic cigarette starter kit are mainly the ones which complete the vaping experience without any further interruption. Os, here is a little detail about these items.

Rechargeable “lithium ion” battery –

This is perhaps the most important part of the electronic cigarette kit. The battery is the part which gives power to the e-cigarette. The batteries are almost always rechargeable, to decrease the cost of the vaping experience. The batteries are made of lithium ion, which takes up very little power to charge but stay on for a long time and once fully charged battery gives puffs equal to about 4 ordinary cigarettes.

Refill cartridge –

The cartridge contains the e-liquid. This e-liquid is made of liquid nicotine with other liquids to give a healthy combination. The cartridges are sometimes made of metal, while some are made of fiber. It is very important to buy cartridges which are from a good distributor and of a good brand. There have been users of the electronic cigarette starter kit who have complained that they bought cheap e-cig cartridges but the cartridges leaked the e-liquid in to their purse or pocket or bag.

Clomid

Atomizer –

The atomizer is the part of the e-cigarette which contains the sensors. These sensors detect the inhaling of the e-liquid from the user end. They then transmit the sensors to the battery, which then heat up the e-liquid in the cartridge with the stored up charge. This gives the e-vapor to the puffer. The atomizer is attached to the cartridge in some brands of electronic cigarette, while in some others the atomizers come separate.

Cartomizers –

The cartomizer works as a fuel or lubricant for the atomizer. It lessens the wear and tear of the atomizer, and gives it a long life. This too, is sometimes attached to the atomizer in some brands. Some brands, however, give you separate cartomizers.

The other items in an electronic cigarette starter kit are the USB charger to charge the battery, the wall adapter, the car adapter and also the home adapter to keep the e-cig battery recharged always. Some electronic cigarette starter kit also provide the users with a user manual as well as a VIP membership card for special offers and privileges. ECig69.Com is a place where you get all such facilities and more.

Electronic cigarette starter kit is your first step towards a healthy life.